Are you a full-time student ??
Are you employed or self employed ??
Full-Time Students can claim their moving expenses if they moved to attend a post secondary program, university, college or other education institution.
If you are Employed or self employed you can deduct your eligible moving expenses if you moved at least 40-kilometers for work. Success Accounting Services will use clients’ Moving Expenses Tax Tips to reduce their tax payable:
There is two types of  Moving expense ( Simplified and Detail Methods )
  • Distance you moved in  KM
  • Hotel
  • Meals
  • Cost of selling old home Selling price Include
  • Real estate commission
  • Legal or notarial fees
  • Advertising
  • Cost of purchasing new home Include
  •  Purchase price
  • Legal or notarial fees
  • Taxes paid for the registration or transfer of title
    and Much More…